Lizard Control Service
Wall Lizard Pest
Lizard Pest Control Services
Lizards are another crawling insect after cockroaches that you don’t wish to see at your house. But somehow, they always make their way into it without your permission. Sometimes it easy to deal with them but otherwise you need an effective and affordable pest control treatment. It is also recommended to have a pest control treatment twice a year. Aegis Care offers pest control treatment, particularly for lizards and GD.
Aegis Care uses pesticides and insecticides which have a strong effect on lizards and other insects. Some insects hide during the treatment process but eventually, they die after 3-4 days of treatment. During the treatment, the cooked food should be covered and other stuff like clothes, utensils and other useful things should be removed. Our team is experienced
and are all well aware of the precautions to be taken during pest control treatment. Call us today at 022-65552244 to make your house and office insect Free.
Preventive measures you can take against Lizard?
- Don’t leave your doors open for a longer time. Lizards, spiders easy get through
- Use mosquito net or other types of nets on doors and windows.
- Don’t keep your food in open. Open food attracts lizards and GDs.
- Use peacock feather. There is a conception that lizards don’t like a peacock feather and run away seeing them. Not sure if it works or not but you can try it.
- Use cold icy water on lizards. Lizards don’t like cold water and if they come in contact it then there are chances they will not come back to your house again.
- Keep the space open and clean. Lizards are attracted by mess and clutter at the house. So if your house is clean and sorted then there are chances lizards won’t make your house, their house.
- Use a rolled up magazine, newspaper or a roll to wipe them out if you find them on your wall. Be gentle and try to push them out of your house without hurting them.
- Hang empty egg shells at your house. Many people use eggshells as a preventive measure against lizards. It is thought that the smell of the egg makes the lizards stay away.
Say No to DIY, Give Professional a Try
In India, people usually follow the casual hit and miss method or any DIY process to get rid of Lizards. This might be a penniless method but can cost your family heavily. In order to save a few rupees, you might be exposing your premises to harmful diseases. So, try our expert pest control service to protect your residential and commercial place from Lizards.